Saturday, July 14, 2007

Something I'm not proud of . . .

Ok, does everyone have that one couple that you feel like you are competing with? I absolutely cannot explain why, but I feel that way with this one couple we are friends with. We've been friends since we were all dating, and I just feel like I have to measure myself against them. Before we were engaged, I thought I would just die if they got engaged before we did--but they didn't. They don't live in town, but we are going to see them soon. We don't even know if they are trying, but I suspect. Now, I'm totally, irrationally worried that they are going to get pregnant before we do. I know that's so awful. What would that have to do with us? Why wouldn't I just be happy for them? Anyway, just thought I'd share that thorn in my side.

No comments: